Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nov 2014 late start deliberate practice
Transcript of Nov 2014 late start deliberate practice
I can evaluate how my assessment and feedback cycle supports deliberate practice.
I can evaluate my student growth goal and its associated assessments for cognitive complexity.
1. Small Group Reading Protocol
3. Analysis and Upload of Student Growth Goals
Strategies to Steal:
Reflection on Practice
Close-Reading with Purpose
Use of Tech for Info Management
Type in OR Cut&Paste your goal
The 805-900am segment is focused on teaching practices.
Teachers, please sit with your number group (if possible).
Admin, classified, counselors, and other staff please fill in where there is room.
CHS LATE START 11/19/2014
Coffee and essentials
Whole Staff Meeting
Assessment and Growth
AP Teachers' Mtg. (210)
or collaboration/safety-test time
First Period Starts
Please be aware of time...
Your small group discussion AND your personal reflection should wrap up by around 8:59 or 9:00am.
(We will then have 5 minutes to wrap up and AP will start their meeting a touch late)