Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forms of Advertising
Transcript of Forms of Advertising
How Many Different Ways Can Things Be Sold...
How many different forms of advertising can you think of?
1) undercover marketing - subtle product placement
2) experiential marketing - interaction with a product
3) tissue pack marketing - hand to hand
4) buzz marketing - word of mouth
the most modern forms of advertising are digital and those come in 3 formats - Online, Mobile, and Viral
Product Placement in Film
1) Banner Ads
2) Adsense - paid google placement
3) Email Spam
4) YouTube Ads
5) Pop Up Ads
6) Pre Video Ads
Cell phones travel with you...and with most phones having GPS( global positioning system) technology, meaning your phone can be served with geographically relevant ads. All of a sudden, you're getting lunch deals and coupons from a restaurant that's 30 seconds away. You could even be sent those ads 15 minutes before lunch. Now that is not just targeted advertising, it's coming from a sharp-shooter.
Where Could This Effect Me?
In the aisles of the grocery store
Outside of a movie theater
At the food court of a mall
In a book or music store
At a clothing store
A toy store (especially around the holidays)
QR Codes allow your mobile device to scan a matrix like code that supports web redirection. That simple scan will redirect you to a website, ad, or coupon for that specific product while you shop.
Red Laser (and other Apps)
Viral Marketing through Social Media
# hashtags #
Every Product being sold (physical products or services now has a # to promote it
Hashtag ads often promote a product in a less obvious way
Hashtag ads find YOU based on your tweets and likes
Hashtag Ads can insert themselves into YOUR life and conversations
Created based on algorithms that know what and who you like
Ads only from products you follow OR people who promote those products
The Power of the Jingle