Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jean-Michel Basquiat
Born in December 22, 1960 in Brooklyn, New York.
Inspired by watching cartoons at an early age.
Inspired by Grey's Anatomy
Started spray painting grafitti with Al Diaz.
Signaled his ambition and understanding of art history.
Wanted to be king of the pack
Uses the pseudonym SAMO
Tagged subway trains and buildings.
Trilingual. By 11 he could speak fluently French, English, and Spanish
Collabortation with Al Diaz
Created no graffiti works on paper and cavaces with just the tag.
Killed SAMO with "SAMO is DEAD
Focused on racism, history, and political structures.
Enigmatic messages in artwork
Athletes, prophets, warriors, cops, musicians, kings and the artist himself