Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CCBLLR
Community-Based Federal Work-Study
SL is a HIP.
Leaders for the void.
Diversify student skill sets.
Examples of Student Civic Engagement
Community Engaged Scholars Network (CESN)
Episodic service events and ASB
31 class, 14 departments
Product, Placement, or Presentation models
Faculty Services / Opportunities for Engagement
Service Learning Support for Faculty
Community partner connections
SL in the disciplines course development assistance
Placement tracking and forms
Student, faculty, community partner process assistance
Financial support for service learning projects
Other faculty or departmental services
Family and departmental episodic service events
Data and assessment
support for CBR that grows from CBL efforts