Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Narrative Writing
Tell me a story
of view throughout
Rising Action --->
---> Falling Action
Build up the
Plot events that help
solve the conflict.
Stick with same point of view!
should be more than one
paragraph including the characters,
the setting, and the conflict.
The middle should be a few paragraphs that tell some plot events that lead to the conflict.
The conclusion should
include the resolution
to the conflict and have a good
ending to the story.
NOT "The End"!
Close out the story.
Use figurartive language
Tell me a story about this pig.
Think about what should be included.