Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Economic Research: Apple Products
Transcript of Economic Research: Apple Products
Apple products are the number one suppliers (Specifically of smartphones) in the world.
Secondary Suppliers - Samsung
Tertiary Suppliers - Nokia Two factors that would/could/will affect available supply are if a natural disaster were to occur and take out one of the factories that produce apple products. This wouldn't cease all production, but it would certainly slow down production at least in that area. Another factor that could affect supply would be competition. With the release of Samsung's gs3, apple products were to have increased.