Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of About Acid
LSD (lysergic acid diethlamide) its a halluciogen that dramatically alters your thoughts and your perception of reality. It was discovered in 1938 in a fungus that grows on rye and other grains.
Effects on the body
LSD disrupts how your nerve cells and the neurotransmitter interact throughtout the brain and spinal cord. LSD distorts visual judgment, sensations, moods and feelings. in high enough doses, hallucinations and delusions can occur. Some users experience fear of death and not being able to grip reality
Street names and Slang names
If an overdose accurs death may be an option or serious brain damage, high fever, vomiting, and internal bleeding.
most people who had these symptoms cleared up around 12 hours, then regulary checked apon years later.