Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to take notes like a champion.
Transcript of How to take notes like a champion.
In your notebook, please draw the outline for Cornell notes.
make sure that you have labeled all three sections.
vocabulary & questions
notes and quotes
created by Walter Pauk
Professor of education at Cornell University
The first section
Notes and quotes
located on the far left side of the paper.
largest section of the paper.
steps to solve a problem
The final section contains the summary of the material.
This section allows for reflection of content.
Using the clip that you just saw:
write down vocabulary words and questions.
record notes and quotes.
finally, summarize the clip.