Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ares God of War
Transcript of Ares God of War
His Greek name is "ARES
His Roman name is "
What he rules over.
ARES was the great Olympian god of war, violence, rage and manliness.
Ares also had the powers of shape shifting, teleportation, superhuman strength, regeneration, superhuman speed.
He is the God of War, Child of Hera and Zeus.
Worshiped by the Romans, loved by Aphrodite.
Immortal but cannot bear pain, not liked
by his parents and other people, mean and
Differences between other Gods
-Ares represents the violent and physical untamed aspect of war, which is in contrast to Athena who represents military strategy and generalship as the goddess of intelligence.
- Athena represents thoughtfulness and wisdom in the affairs of war, and protects men.Ares, on the other hand, is nothing but the personification of bold force and strength.
His parents were Zeus
His friends were.
Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Dionysus, Hebe, Athena, the Muses, Persephone, Hephaestus, and more.
Where Ares was born.
Ares was the God of War born in Thrace, and the son of Zeus and Hera,
Ares loves the Aphrodite.
Violence, wagging war on
kingdoms, and fighting.
His pets are vultures.
-Some of his siblings are
-Eris, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hebe, Hermes, Heracles, Helen of Troy, Hephaestus, Perseus, Minos, the Muses, the Graces.
How they look like
Wears a helmet on his head.
In his hands he was holding a shield, a sword or a spear.
Hephaestus- Aphrodite's consort
Helios- the sun god
Otus and Ephialtes- the chthonic giants
Athena- Goddess of war
How old are they?
Approximately 2800 years old