Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CAUSE AND EFFECT
Transcript of CAUSE AND EFFECT
LEARNING GOAL SCALE
0 - I do not know what cause and effect means.
1 - I can identify how something can make something else happen.
2 - I can identify either the cause or the effect, but not both.
3 - I can identify cause and effect relationships.
4 - I can identify cause and effect relationships in fiction and nonfiction texts.
I can identify cause and effect relationships.
I studied my spelling words so I got a 100% on my test.
Let's jog our memory with a Brain Pop video!
If I make good choices
then I will get Class Dojo points.
Let's look at some examples!
as a result
why something happens
Let's give it a try!
I planted some seeds in my garden. Each day I watered the garden. After a few weeks, beautiful roses had bloomed.
I planted some seeds and watered them.
Beautiful roses bloomed.