Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jack Richardson and Micah Arocha-Middle Passage-6
Transcript of Jack Richardson and Micah Arocha-Middle Passage-6
The way the slaves were treated, they were treated like animals and had to live in very poor conditions
3.What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
They need to find way to stop the way this from happening ever again and prevent others from continuing the trade.
1. Why is it important for students to learn about the middle passage?
So we can learn about the transatlantic slave trade and what the slaves had to deal with and go through.
Micah Arocha and Jack Richardson