Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ocean
It is extremely wet in the ocean. There are living and nonliving things in the ocean like sharks, dolphins,sand, rocks, amd coral reefs.
sharks are fast swimers and they have sharp teeth.
Dolphins have fins and flukes that make them swim fast.
This fish has big eyes so it can
see in the dark.
This fish is hideing in the sand.
Living things need water to srviv.
Living things need rooks to hide from predators .