Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
technology assignment-information kiosk
Transcript of technology assignment-information kiosk
-adhesives and joining
-polymers 4. What materials or sources were used to create this project? 5. How is it helpful/useful in the future? This is helpful as many people that have experienced this want to do interior design in the future. This is part of interior designing as this topic was very beneficial. We learnt many skills and techniques that we can take away in the future. This was an enjoyable topic.
5. How is it helpful/useful for you in the future? 1. What was the project? The project was a given to create a who am I PowerPoint on our cultural background and religion and to explore the different things we do in both religion and cultural. The main idea was how to use PowerPoint. 2. What skills were learnt? The skills that we learnt to create this PowerPoint were layout, colour, graphics, hyperlinking, generateing slides and presenting. 3. A picture or example of project. 4. What materials or sources were used to create this project? The sources that were used to create this were:
- research on the religion and culture
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 This is useful as this helped us use PowerPoint more effectively and introduced new concepts to make PowerPoint more exciting. Also the who am I helped us differ our nationalities do find learn the different background we come from. The project was to create a desk accessory. We had to adhere to a chosen theme. The main idea was how to use polymer clay in using techniques and it had to have two functions. This also was to be promoted.
1. What was the project?
2. What skills were learnt? The skills that were learnt to create this object was how to mould, design, bake, knead, use objects such as blade tool, some equipment had to adhere the measurement and accuracy. 3. A example/ sample of the project: 4. What materials or sources were used to create this project?
The materials that were used to create this polymer clay project is:
- polymer clay
-knife 5. How is it helpful/useful in the future? This is helpful and useful as if we want to become designers polymer clay is used and polymer clay can not only be used by designers but by people that want to become designers. This helped us use different clays and especially bake clay. I will take away the skills and the enjoyment of the project. 1. What was the project? 2. What skills were learnt? 3. An example/sample of project: The sources that were used to create the Calender were Adobe Photoshop, Google images and Microsoft word. 4. What materials or sources were used to create this project? 5. How is it helpful/useful in the future?
It is helpful as we can promote our own calendar in mosques and many people will enjoy, as well as we can make different things on adobe shop as we know how to use it and the skills sand techniques that we learnt from it was very beneficial that can be used in the future. 5. How is it helpful/useful in the future? 1. What is the project? The project is to create a prezi which is about stage 4 technology explaining the different units we did in year 7 and 8 and the different skills we learnt as well as giving an idea to the parents of UGC what students do in technology and what they explore.
2. What skills were learnt?
3. An example/sample of project:
4. What materials or sources were used to create this project? 8.2-Information Kiosk The skills that were learnt to create this were exploring prezi such as inserting videos, pictures, organising the writing, zooming in and out of a selection. The sources that were needed to create this informtaion kiosk is the:
-the booklets that were used in stage 4
-previous assignments done in technology Prezi is useful as many parents may not come at the night and it can be viewed as we can search it. as well as program is free and many students can do their assignments on this. 8.3- How does my garden grow? 1. What was the project? 2. What skills were learnt? 4. What materials/sources were used? 5. How is it helpful/useful in the future? Stage 4 technology polymer clay the theme Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 The sources that were used to create maps and sketch ups were:
-google sketch up free mind This is the information kiosk I will zoom out so you can look at the overall view of the kiosk. In this unit we were to grow a plant in groups to see how a plant grows in a garden but it will be experimented at school. The students will collect ideas of how to sell the product by placing it in a nice decorative pot, packaging as a fresh and keeping it nice and safe. We will be selling it as each group will make a poster to support the cost price of the plant. The skills that were learnt to create this plant
-planting in general
-creativity Provide an example/sample of the project the materials that were used were
paint for the pot This was a great experience working in a group to grow a plant it was like taking care of a child. This was helpful as gardening is an enjoyable process as it includes many specific steps. we have learnt different techniques and skills that we can use at home or at our grandma's house. This was a very enjoyable topic that all had enjoyed. By Fatanat El homayssi 8G Teacher: Ms Qadan Teacher:Ms Qadan Technology Mandatory gradient The skills that were learnt to create this calendar were the use of learning techniques on adobe photo shop, designing and use of colours that relate to theme, cropping pictures and collecting large graphics for a better view, duplicating, use of gradient tools. cropping