Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kevin Cascell's Infinity Trigger Collage Series
Transcript of Kevin Cascell's Infinity Trigger Collage Series
18" x 22"
the great flood
16" x 20"
21.5" x 25"
20" x 16"
23.5" x 32"
danger: water polluted
18" x 24"
Kevin Cascell, 44, grew
up in southern California,
and graduated from UC
Berkeley in 1991. He
started making collages
for the seminal music
magazine Osmotic Tongue Pressure, which he started.
In 1994 he joined rock bank Trumans Water. For the next
decade, he recorded eight records and designed three album covers. Kevin is now focusing on his art full-time. He lives with his cat and cut outs in NE Portland.
Original Collages by
Infinity Trigger series
My collages are made with cuttings from old books and magazines.They are non-conceptual, with the theme
emerging gradually; at that point my job is to clarify them visually. The goal is to create a dialogue between the viewer's subconscious and mine.
Thank you for
I'd welcome any
feedback or questions.
Kevin Cascell also has a blog:
You can see more of his work online at
Kevin's website, www.kcascell.com, is under construction and will be complete in May