Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Difference between Seminole and Cherokee indians .
Transcript of Difference between Seminole and Cherokee indians .
"Culture and circumstance which would become today's Seminole tribe of Florida can be traced back at least 12,000 years, "
The name seminole came from a spanish word meaning wild
The tribe provides each member a free education, guaranteed job and an income of roughly $120,000 a year. -today
There religion -dreams ^advise - funeral
started out in northern florida but when the americans attack them the Seminole tribe retreated further south into the everglades.
The tails of tears still occur today
Seminole indians facts
Cherokee indians facts
Cherokee are original residents of the America southeast region ,particularly Georgia ,north and south Carolina .ECT
Cherokee were forced to move to Oklahoma in the 1800's along the trails of tears
Cherokee indians originally called them selves -Aniyunwiya "The principle people "
Legend Seminole leader a famous warrior Osceola aka willam powell.
Difference between Seminole and Cherokee indians ?
presented by :Jennifer Velasquez
This video explains the tails of tears