Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Niche Market
- UK Market worth £3.6bn
- Boom in the high-end lingerie Market Size M&S as a brand Marketing Mix Competitors of M&S Boston Matrix SWOT analysis Claire McCarthy Niche Market Report Introduction:
The lingerie market is a market exclusively for women. This makes it a niche market.
In the UK, M&S has the largest share, however in recent years the allure of luxury lingerie' has been apparent.
This report will explore the different brands that occupy the British market. - In 2012, it is estimated, by the ‘Global Market Review of Lingerie and Intimate Apparel’, that the worldwide market will be worth a total of US$29.23bn . - M&S occupies the largest sector at 27.4% of the market. Angel First Lingerie Promotion and Advertising Key Players: Debenhams, John Lewis, Sainsburys