Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Niche Market
- UK Market worth £3.6bn
- Boom in the high-end lingerie Market Size M&S as a brand Marketing Mix Competitors of M&S Boston Matrix SWOT analysis Claire McCarthy Niche Market Report Introduction:
The lingerie market is a market exclusively for women. This makes it a niche market.
In the UK, M&S has the largest share, however in recent years the allure of luxury lingerie' has been apparent.
This report will explore the different brands that occupy the British market. - In 2012, it is estimated, by the ‘Global Market Review of Lingerie and Intimate Apparel’, that the worldwide market will be worth a total of US$29.23bn . - M&S occupies the largest sector at 27.4% of the market. Angel First Lingerie Promotion and Advertising Key Players: Debenhams, John Lewis, Sainsburys