Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Reflexive Verbs
ellos/ellas/ustedes se Reflexive Pronouns sentirse: to feel
sentarse: to sit
caerse: to fall down
sonreirse: to smile
darse cuenta de: to realize
enojarse: to get mad
aburrirse: to get bored
despedirse: to say goodbye to
divertirse: to enjoy one's self
esconderse: to hide
pelearse: to fight
reunirse: to get together
asustarse de: to be scared of
cansarse: to get tired
disculparse: to apologize Examples Using Reflexive Verbs Reflexive Verb Practice 1. We sit
2. They say goodbye to
3. I get bored
4. You smile By: Sitara, Abby, and Madison Reflexive Verbs Step 1: Identify subject.
Paco _______ (enojarse con) su madre.
Step 2: Identify appropriate reflexive pronoun based on subject.
Paco ________ (enojarse con) su madre. (Paco= el/ella/usted= se)
Step 3: Take off -se ending on the reflexive verb and conjugate the verb
Paco enoja con su madre.
Step 4: Place appropriate reflexive pronoun in front of verb.
Paco se enoja con su madre.