Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The devolution of English
Transcript of The devolution of English
The day before yesterday
pleás sætere, mec spéd eftsí, andleofa ábedecian.
Hold on, I will be right back. I’m going to get something to eat.
brb, i gonna go grab sum food. YOLO!
bb gnna grb food
source: google trends
The Devolution of English
Hello sir, How are you doing?
Yo man, How you doin?
yo, how you?
(bone-house) the human body
in the nurse's arms."
"A plague upon your
"And make his
roll with wonted sight."
and preposterous event, that draweth"
- Men getting botox
- A friend with nerves of steel
- Someone addicted to cigarettes.
- Rich and socially influential
- Being attacked online/on a forum.
- The highest state of awesome