Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Infographics: Create one and Bam.... Success!
Transcript of Infographics: Create one and Bam.... Success!
Create one and Bam...
Success! Notes San Francisco Budapest "What am I seeing?" (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Infographics
are visual displays
of information that are more appealing to the eye! Go a step beyond
the old fashioned
timelines, tables, and graphs. Textbooks Linguistic Kinesthetic activities Nonlinguistic Assets details doodles outlook photo frame Lectures Computer simulations Modeling software Graphic organizers What makes
up infographics Factors What is an Infographic? "What does it mean?" Questions you ask! What you use! Computers Infographics are eye
pieces of information. Computer
data or knowledge
in a visual way. Knowledge Examples! Prezi family tree timelines graphs charts wordles food pyramid maps Infograpic