Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Philosophy of Death
Transcript of The Philosophy of Death
is an eternal secret that everyone has to face...
is a mysterious curtain that has not been uncovered by humans...
is an issue that neither science nor religion could provide a conclusion...
is an individualized narration of near-death experience due to time, place and people...
is a matter of life and death that educational subject has never been involved and is a taboo.
THE CONTENTION OF DEATH
An abiotic phenomenon of no spontaneous breathing ability
and brain dead.
An ultimate theory by past science that considered
"a man dies the way a lamp goes out".
A state that the soul is released from the body and returned
to the spiritual world after death.
DEATH OF HUMAN BEINGS
Premature death of child
Early death of youth
Death of genius
Death of sickness
Death of old age
Sacrifice for love
Sacrifice for country
Sacrifice for belief
Sacrifice for Truth (defend)
Sacrifice for mission (completion)
Psychological Chronic Death
Depression and desperation
(the samādhi of ignorance)
EXPLORATION AND REPORT OF DEATH IN TODAY'S ERA
1. Medical reports of "near-death experiences".
2. Experience of soul that freed itself from the body
3. Formulation of individual experience of psychics.
4. Formulation of alien psychic groups.
THE PERCEPTION OF DEATH BY HUMAN BEINGS OF DIFFERENT ERAS
1. Creation of fear to the unknown world after death （being infused with negative information）
2. With belief and faith to the unknown world after death (being guided with positive information)
3. Holding non-existentialism to the unknown world after death (do not believe the existence of soul)
4. Fill with psychological uncertainty to the unknown world after death (expected to be led)
When faced with the allotted time of death
the review of life is a psychological assessment and treatment
1. Believe my life is affirmative (good deeds in lifetime match the specifications of eternal life)
2. Believe my repentance is atoned (discovery of conscience is the purge of sin)
3. Believe my soul will have an audience with the lead of light (salvation of gods you believe in)
OBSTACLES AND PENETRATED THERAPY OF BELIEF
Diagram of one's nature (spirit, nature universe, creator）
Patterns of moral character
Models of thoughts
Design of belief system
Concrete contents of life
Wick (burning matter)
Oil (mass-energy of life)
HOW DO YOU DECIPHER THESE PEOPLE ?
(SYSTEM OF MENTALITY)
Mother Virgin Mary
Mao Ze Dong
Mao Ze Dong
Utilization of the tool
Experiences of ethics education
EDUCATION FOR YOUTHS AND TEACHERS
MANAGERS AND TEAM
PARENTS AND CHILDREN, COUPLES
Understanding of relationships