Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Summer Reading Book Report Instructions
Transcript of Summer Reading Book Report Instructions
Reasons for choosing the book
Experiences reading the book
Places where you read the book
Time it took to read
Difficult parts of the book
Parts of the book that you enjoyed
Three points in the story that helped you understand the theme
Write your conclusion here and message for classmates here
Summary of book
Themes of the book
What are the themes?
How are they explored?
What is the author's message?
What happened in the story?
What were some surprises in the book?
What happened in the end?