Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Joan Miró
Stained and tinted background, patiently elaborated, are well defined shapes in bright colors red, blue, black. Astrological signs abound (moon, stars) and human morphologies (hanging breasts, sex black and red eyes).
THE DEATH NATURE OF THE OLD SHOE
Joan Miró i Ferrà was born in the sea port city of Barcelona on April 20 of 1893. He was a world renowned Spanish Catalan painter, sculptor and ceramist.
His father was a watchmaking and his mother was a goldsmith.
Back to Barcelona, he entered in the Academy of art, directed by Francisco Galí, in which he met European artistic trends. Until 1919, his painting focused on landscapes, portraits and nudes.
-The gold of the azure
-Man and woman before a pile of exrement
-Woman with a nice hat
-The white glove
-Chapel of Sant Joan d'Horta
-More than walking
-Towards the infinite
Joan Miró i Ferran.
-The morning star
THE MORNING STAR