Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SAIL week
-Send out thank yous (5-10 mins)
-Contact new volunteers, include student
allocation and details (approx 5 mins per
new volunteer) Wednesday -Text drivers (1 min auto text)
-Rearrange driving list &
contact back up drivers as
necessary (10 mins) Friday -Assign and contact back-up
drivers if any drivers pull out
today Tutors Set up Coordinator liaison Drivers Last minute changes:
Redo student-tutor list
Receive phone calls/texts re. absence/ lateness Assigning student-tutors Trouble-shooting Welcoming Emails (check every 2nd day) & phone calls, Coordinator meetings Follow up families, tutors, other Coordinators as necessary What you do as a Coordinator will shape the entire feel of the campus What do you want your campus to be like? What do you see as your role as a Coordinator? Be on top of things Thursday -Phone families (30 mins)
-Contact back-up drivers as necessary