Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ean's Food Log Project
Transcript of Ean's Food Log Project
What Surprised me
Plenty of things surprised me about this project. What surprised me the most about
this project was probably how many
calories I burned throughout my
activities. I thought the amount I
burned would be a lot more than
what it actually was.
I also Learned that I and quite a few of my Peers eat a lot.
A third thing that I learned is that I eat
a lot more at lunch then the rest of the day.
Thanks for watching!
Thanks for watching
One last thing I found Out is that because of my height and weight I should eat 1910 calories a day.
At breakfast I ate 330
calories out of 1910
At lunch I ate 1690 calories.
And Last but not least I ate 409 calories at dinner