Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of VIdeo Games
Why Not! Help with Depression Dexterity Surgical Residents & Surgeons Improved Performance Social Skills False:
-Individuals with Varying Personalities Eyesight Knowledge Retention Whats provides better learning:
Video Games? Improved Mood and Heart Rhythm -24% Faster
-32% Fewer Errors
-26% Better Overall Scored Even Higher when Played More than 3 Hours! Playing Action Video Games improves Vision 20% Better Vision After Just 30 Hours Building Real Life Skills:
-Work Ethic Active Engagement Response Time Visual Reaction Time
While Maintaining Accuracy Stress Reliever -Distraction
-Stress Self Esteem -Positive Thoughts!
-Behavior Distractions Stressed Angry Get Active! Pain Relief Kids off the Couch Virtual Reality Pain is in the Mind Consoles that are Physical:
-Xbox Kinect By Danish Ali All in the Mind
No Side Effects!