Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
J, Burke- Ralph- Period 6
Transcript of J, Burke- Ralph- Period 6
" The boy with the fair hair"
- Chapter 1
- Ralph is described in chapter 1 as a fair haired boy holding his school sweater with hair plastered to his forehead
Most Important Action
" He held the conch before his face"
- This is when Ralph blows the conch shell , which brings all of the other boys to the beach
Second Most Important Action
"Let him be chief with the trumpet-thing"
- Chapter 1
- Ralph gets voted chief by the other boys
Third Most Important Action
"And sooner or later the ship will put in here"
- Chapter 2
- Ralph is telling the other boys that they will be rescued, maybe even by his father who is in the Navy, which causes the boys to respect him