Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Procrastination
~ avoiding work in general
Why do people
“You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. What mood is that? Last-minute panic.”
- Bill Watterson
by Maria Nguyen
"The procrastinator is often remarkably optimistic about his ability to complete a task on a tight deadline; this is usually accompanied by expressions of reassurance that everything is under control."
and last but not least...
"I work better under pressure."
"I'm busy right now."
"I'm just taking a break."
"There's plenty of time left."
"You are making progress only because you haven't any choice. Your back is against the wall and there are no alternatives. Progress is being made, but you have lost your freedom."
People procrastinate because they lack the self-discipline they need to force themselves to be productive.
But let's be honest,
we're all still going to procrastinate anyways.