Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Napoleon Bonaparte
way of persuading people's minds, that is
what made him a powerful but cruel leader Napoleon Bonaparte was a very ignorant man, If he did not get his way he would kill anyone who got in the way of what he wanted. His way or no way! : As a General some of his tactics were considered to be a little unorthodox, he would dress his hostages up like chickens and send them back to their general. An Unorthodox General : Napoleon was a very fearful general, even his soldiers feared him, if any of the soldiers disagreed with him he would kill him in front of all the other men. Striking fear into his soldiers : Napoleon Bonaparte was fearless of and on the battlefield, Bonaparte had the essentials to be a great leader, Instead he chose a dark path, Napoleon was very fearless, he feared no one, He was a great leader but an evil Dictator. A fearless leader :