Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Improving Personality
0= Strongly Disagree
2= Neither agree nor disagree
4= Strongly Agree 1. I have a strong sex appeal.
2. I am proud of my physical figure.
3. I am physically attractive
4. I have charm and poise.
5. I am easy to get along with
6. I can adjust to different people and different situations. 7. I am approachable; others are at ease and comfortable with me.
8. I am loveable and easy to love.
9. I am a fast learner, can understand with one instruction.
10. I am intelligent.
11. I have talents and abilities.
12. I can easily analyze situations and make right judgements. 13. I can be trusted in any transaction.
14. I have a clean conscience and I carry no guilt feelings.
15. I have integrity and good reputation
16. People look up to me and consider me as a role model.
17. I can express my ideas without difficulty.
18. I get people to accept what I say. 19. I can express my ideas in writing without difficulty.
20. I am a good listener.
21. I am emotionally stable.
22. I am logical and rational.
23. I feel and act with confidence.
24. I am a mature person.
Total your scores for each category: 1-4= Physical Appearance
5-8= Human Resources
21-24= Emotional Maturity
14-16: Strong 10-13: Average 10 and below: Weak
1. Does the score you got in the test reflect the way you see yourself?
2. Are their qualities you consider your weakness but other people consider as your strength?
3. What are your realizations?