Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WHALE EVOLUTION
land. the Pachyaena had mammal like
structures. Pakitus Ambulocetus pakicetus was discovered in pakistan. It ate fish and was about 3 feet and 50 pounds Ambulocetus was a whale who had structures like
a whale. it main area was shalllow places. it was discovered in
1994 whale evolution theory or fact!!!!!!!!!! the rodhocetus lived in freshwater. It also
had structures like a whale. it was discvored
in pakistan. The Basilosaures was a whale who lived
in egypt. It had whale like structures. It was dicovered in 1990. The Dorudon was a whale who
lived in the open ocean. It had whale
like structures. it was found in 1991 in the
ocean. jaret flynn