Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell
Transcript of 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell
All Heads Together
Does you writing include:
effects on the reader
Complete the following:
If I... then... Yet... Therefore...
If I had unlimited money then I would... Yet money is limited, therefore, I...
Finished? If I were the smartest person in the world then...
Play QQT with seven other people in the room.
Write down three terms you've learned.
Now, in your groups of four, see how many of these methods you can find.
Got The Time?
Now, with your shoulder partner, see if you can find:
time slowing down
time speeding up
Now, repeating the process, see if you can find images of sex/lust.
See if you can find examples of:
Next, pick one quotation which expresses what the poem is about. You could start with:
The speaker in the poem...
Other Language Methods
Parts of the human body
Biblical and Classical allusions