Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Brandon Lee Kayla Eickholt S
Transcript of Brandon Lee Kayla Eickholt S
Popcorn is fluffy and tastes good but have you ever thought about where it comes from?It comes from a plant called zea mays everta.
its a yummy ingredient
there is not just one flavor of popcorn like caramel.And caramel corn is what cracker jack likes popcorn is in cracker jack.
K-pop is a abbreviation for Korean popcorn it is related to pop music
Savannah Griffith,Brandon Lee,Kayla Eickholt
when popcorn was descoverd !
popcorn is a speacial type of corn. it was descoverd about 7,000 years ago in peru.
Where did the word "popped corn" come from?
The word popped corn first appeared in John Russel Barley's 1848 dictionary of Americanism.