Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
respiratory system peyton,hayley,rachel,ontarius
Transcript of respiratory system peyton,hayley,rachel,ontarius
the right and the left bronchial which leads into each lung.The alveolus are small sacs at the end of the Bronchiole. they are the destination of the air we breath in . The Ribs And The Diaphragm The Ribs are bones that support and protect the chest Cavity. They move to a limit degree helping the lungs to expand and contract.The Diaphragm is a strong wall of muscle. By moving downward it allows air to enter the lungs and by moving upward it pushes air out of the lungs. The main job of the Respiratory system is to move fresh air into the body and get wastes out of the body.The nose, mouth, throat, the voice box, trachea, alveolus, lungs, ribs are the parts of the Respiratory system.