Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of po
One vote per person
Like AV because preferences
If no majority top two go to second ballet count
Highest total wins Candidate Party First preference (%) Second preferences (%) Total (%) Boris J Ken livingstone Brian paddick sian berry Richard Barnbrook Other Conservative Labour Lib Dems Green BNP 43.2 37 9.8 3.2 2.9 3.8 12.9 15.1 32 16.6 6.4 17 53.2 46.8 Advantage of SV The winning candidate must achieve broad support
The second preferences of voters who supported minor parties are not counted Disadvantages of SV The winning candidate does not need to get a majority of first choices
If used for general election, it would not deliver a proportional outcome Pros and Cons of SV Is it the best a good system