Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation for the Transformation of Energy
Transcript of Presentation for the Transformation of Energy
Heat to Light- Heat excites atoms within matter causing a discharge of energy, some of which is radiant heat, but some of which is also light. The End. Good Day. A practical example could be: Finding the density of a substance Hey Look: A DEMONSTRATION!! Please look at Kioshi now Oh Boy!! It's another demonstration!! Do please look at Kioshi again. Click this http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/assets/swf/1/speed-light/speed-light.swf It can also be used for heat exchange The website to go to is as follows: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_thermal_conductivities The video to watch is as follows: Kioshi is giving a demonstration!