Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LaTeX Tutorial
First Thing First
You need TeXLive running inside your computer, and also a text editor or a special TeX editor like TeXShop and TeX Maker
Saving .tex file
Save your file with .tex extension, and you are ready to see the result, write something first and hit save.
The simple way to do this is to complie .tex straight to pdf with pdflatex command: