Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Standerized Testing
How it Works
Same age/ grade
Broken into sections
Reading, Math & Writing
How to Test
SAT, ACT, HSA, MSA & PARCC
Takes away form education
Students work at different paces
Test student academic level
Standard math and English
Prepare K-12 for Higher education and work force
Only in few states currently
A test the makes each student answer the same questions, or similar questions in the same way.
One 20-minute section
Two 25-minute sections
48 Passage-based reading
Tests your comprehension of what is stated in or implied by the passage.
19 Sentence completion
44 Multiple choice
You're asked to solve a problem and pick the best choice offered.
10 Student-produced responses
You are not given answer choices. You must solve the problem and "grid in" your answers.
What is standardized testing?
The Pros of testing?
The Cons of testing?