Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Classical Conditioning
Classical Conditioning Classical Conditioning
a form of learning that occurs through repeated association with two (or more) different stimuli. Key elements:
Unconditioned Stimulus (UCS) - any stimulus that produces an automatic, naturally occuring response
Uncoditioned Response (UCR) - the response that occurs automatically when the UCS is presented.
Conditioned Stimulus (CS) - a stimulus that initially produces a neutral response and does not normally produce the UCR.
Association - the pairing of one stimulus to another (UCS and CS).
Conditioned Response (CR) - a learned response that is produced by the CS.