Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 starts the learning day 25 August 2014
Transcript of Room 202 starts the learning day 25 August 2014
take out your whiteboard and marker
Daily Language Practice
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
1. mose mowse mowce mouse
Complete these analogies.
2. square : four :: triangle : ___________
3. soccer ball : black and white :: basketball : _________
Correct these sentences.
4. there family has went to the yellowstone national park
5. his homework it is in his backpack
Put away your whiteboards and markers
Stand up silently and face the flag
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue
All hail to our old gold and black!
Hail, hail to old Purdue!
Our friendship may she never lack.
Ever grateful, ever true,
Thus we raise our song anew
Of the days we’ve spent with you,
All hail our own Purdue.
Rules and Laws
a member of a community
something that one is owed by law or custom
a duty, or something a person should do
to do what you are told
to show your choice for someone or something
a person who does something without being paid or rewarded
money the government collects to pay for its services
something that stands for something else
being able to do or say what you want without limits
a feeling of great pleasure and satisfaction in what you or someone has done.
an important building, monument, or place
the traditional beliefs, values, or customs of a family or group
to join together
a member of government who helps make laws
the lawmaking group of the U. S. government
to reject a bill that is passed by a lawmaking group
a leader of a city or town
related to government of the whole country or national government
a member of the Senate
the top leader of a state
a group of people who can make or change laws