Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Networking
College to Job
Tying it Together
Power Tool #2: Professional Organizations and Conferences
General Tips and Tricks
What is Networking?
What Are We going To talk about
Networking in Person
Networking In Person
Attending Professional Conferences
Making Use of LinkedIn Groups and Companies
What Could I have Done Better?
What exactly is networking?
But I don't know anyone and I'm afraid of adding professionals right away. What should I do?
Profile Image and
"Follow Up and Follow Through"
Add some of the people that you have met to your Linkedin
One word: Networking
Webster's Says: "Networking Is...."
Networking Through E-mail
What if I don't know any professionals in my field?
Power tool #1
Dip your toes In
Parents of classmates
Their Workmates and Contacts
Tip #1: Use the "student card"
Melvin The Networking Genie
"Hi My name is _____ I am a student at USC Upstate. I really enjoy(ed) you (work/presentation, etc)....