Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of michelle obama
She is 52 years old
She skipped 2nd grade at Bryn Mawr elementry school.
When she finished Harvard law school, she became a lawyer.
she was the 44th first lady
In 1992, she married Barrack obama. october 3rd at Trinity United churd of christ in Chicago..
She made an vegetable garden to promote healthy eating .
African americans: great-great grandfathers was enslaved in the past.
their husbands we're president
they where born in chicago illinois.
they are both mothers and have daugters.
they both graduated from law schools
She married Bill Clinton in 1975 when she was 27.
She is 69 years old
in 1973 she graduated from Yale Law School
Lived in Chicago illinois
She became the 67th secretary of state in 2009-2013
She is the 42nd first lady
"you dont walk away if you love someone.You help the person."
thanks for watching