Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stranger Mountain
The Journey to Stranger Mountain
"We're Your Folks"
Folk Tribal Market
Shared Values of Folk Habitus
Leading the Locals
ALY to Stranger Mountain
Friendship Meets Business
NC Inspires Me
Art vs. Artist
All about the money
Degree of professionalism
Contracts when necessary
How it comes in...
...How it goes out
Goal: Full-time status
WKNC's Local Band Local Beer
Day, Time, Place, Intentions
"Part-Time Gigging" & Exposure
"Establishing an engaged presence among the folk community
- and -
implementing programs to help artists gain a more business-conscientious view of the music industry while they gain exposure".
"Minimizes the risk of musicians following their dreams"
Making sense of the chaos that is the music industry.