Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pointillism Art
More pointillism art!
What is pointillism?
Time for you to get creative!
Pointillism is a technique of painting where small dots prints are created to produce a pattern in a image.
Georges Seurat and Paul Signac were the first artists to develop the pointillism technique in 1886!
- Create a sketch using light shades of your topic related art work.
- After completing the sketches, use the pointillism technique with paint and the end of brushes.
- To understand what pointillism art is
- To use pointillism techniques with paint brushes
- To use different shades when using pointillism technique
Year 3 Year 4