Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classic Film
Juniors and Seniors
Blended online and direct instruction
peer, parent/adult, and grandparent
Lenses and Angles
Novel and corresponding film
Elements of Lit in film
Film can shape the changing nature of
Heroes, Values, and beliefs
Create a list for judging film
to the class
Point of View
Exit Level Outcomes
Cultural phenomenon of film
Director/Film company's purpose
2-3 Mini Group Projects
Elements of Lit
Technical & Critical film vocab.
Brief History of film
Biographic info and techniques of directors, producers, and actors
Prevalent themes and elements from genres
3 Stages of comedy
Goal -- online class
Assignments are posted on Edmodo
Notes posted on class Weebly website
All Assignments are submitted to Edmodo or emailed
Paper free is the way to be!!
Quizzes and Discussion boards on Edmodo
Monday morning reviews
Elements of Film
History & Background
Intro Independent Project