Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of So What.....?
Information Technology is typically thought of as the 'Techy Stuff'.
of the computer network.
Email In the Cloud
File Directories In the Cloud
An integrated client database?
IT is the Backbone of information flow throughout the network.
Ongoing and Continuous Education
6 Physical Servers
11 Virtual Servers
Assorted Printers and Mobile Phones
Personal mobile phones.
IT Support includes Teamwork and Communication.
Backups & Replication,
The 'Techy Stuff'
IT allows the organization to be adaptable and quick to respond to opportunities.
How can or will social media have an impact on our 'professional personal' interaction with out clients?
Is there a place for video conferencing?
Internal CICOA Meetings?
Information Technology is a primary focus of our Strategic Planning Initiatives.
So that's what.
A True Paperless Office?
What takes up the most data flow within the organization...?