Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of M,Ahmed-Jack-Period1
Jack was was a frail, thin boy who seemed famished and weary.
"Inside the floating cloak he was tall, thin, and bony: and his hair was red beneath the black cap. His face was crumpled and freckled, and ugly without silliness. Out of. this face stared two light blue eyes, frustrated now, and turning, or ready to turn, to anger. "
He decided that he should lead the group of boys to maintain order.
"'I ought to be chief,' said Jack with simple arrogance."
He came up with the idea of using Piggy's glasses to concentrate the sunlight and light the fire.
"Jack pointed suddenly. 'His specs, use them as burning glasses!'"
He insisted that they should scavenge and hunt for foods.
"'We’ll get food,' cried Jack. 'Hunt. Catch things . . . until they fetch us.'"