Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 6th and 7th amendment
Transcript of The 6th and 7th amendment
The 6th amendment
the 7th amendment states that you are given a right to a jury trial in most civil cases, and your case cannot be brought back up with another court. Also that your case can not be brought back up with another court.
The 6th and 7th amendments were ratified in 1789 mostly in part due to the british and their harsh ways. The american colonists had gone through a period in time when they did not have a right to a trial when they were under british rule.
the 6th amendment states that in all accusations, the accused shall have the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury in the same state and district the crime was committed in.