Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flagella
Used to move water through the pores on sponges
Used to swim, walk, and handle food on arthropods
Free-swimming, tentacles down, members of the Colenterata/cnidaria
A member of the arthropoda phyla
Water Vascular System
The means by which Echinoderms move
A member of the porifera phyla
The feature that squid and octopus use for protection
An example of a Medusa
A member of of the echinodermata phyla.
The sensory feature of sharks
Two part shell, member of molluska
The method by which bony fish float.
A single spiral shell, member of molluska
These Chordatas have scales and gills.
The building blocks of sponges
A member of the mollusca phyla, no shell.
Stinging cells on sea anemones and jellyfish
A weak swimming organism
Marine Animal Characteristics
By: Abigail Simon and Morgan Bowley