Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From Hunan Normal University to Southern Utah University
Transcript of From Hunan Normal University to Southern Utah University
- David Cowley
I expect my visit to the United States
to be an eye-opening experience. I am excited
to learn about the academic system of the U.S., and observe many types of classes and cultural practices.
I have many goals to accomplish along the way:
Goal 1 - Improve my English!
- I will talk to everyone I meet. I will make sure not to spend too much time talking in Chinese to the others in my group. I know the key is...
Goal 2 - find out if I'm interested in studying abroad
- This is a great chance to learn about how
the academic systems in other countries work. I know some of the differences, but I'm sure there are so many I haven't figured out yet!
I plan on asking many questions, to the professors I observe, to the program instructors, and to the students. I will write down what I learn, to remember it.
Goal 3 - Really get to know the culture
In the U.S., I will have the opportunity to talk to a lot of people. I will get to learn from experience how normal people in the U.S. actually live. I bet it's very different from what I see on TV!
I will make sure to participate fully in every activity.
Goal 4 - Record my experience
I want to be able to remember the things I learn, and share them with my family and friends when I get back home.
I plan to take lots of pictures, and write down all the important things that happen in a special journal I will bring to the U.S. with me.
Goal 5 - Make connections
I hope I can make many new friends through this experience. International connections are important in this global world!
Thanks for watching!
This is going to be great!