Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Types of Volcanoes
Transcript of Types of Volcanoes
* burning wild life
* causeing forest fires volcanoes help lithosphere.
* making more land -pollution gets in the fresh water
-there is less drinking water VEI -measured on the richter scale -scale ranges from 1-10 -measurment 1 if classified as this volcano hurt and help the lithosphere. -less than 10,000 cunic meters of material. -100-1,000 meters high classification of 2 -greater than 1,000,000 cunic meters of material -1-5 kilometers high Classification of 3 -greater than 10,000,000 cunic meters of material -3 to 15 kilometers high classification of 4 -10-25 kilometers high -greater than .1 cubic kilometers of material Classification of 5 -20 to 35 kilometers high
-greater than 1 cubic kilometer of
material Classification of 6 -greater than 10 cubic kilometers of material
-greater than 30 kilometers high Classification of 7 -greater than 100 cubic kilometers of material.
-greater than 40 kilometers high Classification of 8 -greater than 1,000 cubic kilometers of material
-greater than 50 kilometers high. Atmosphere http://www.text2mindmap.com/hWaf9U gasses that surround the earth how do volcanoes affect the atmosphere short term- more rain long term- warmer temperatures small eruption- smaller impact large eruption- larger impact Dust can block sun lava flow can absorb solar energy co2 hits abundant water , changes to sulfuric acid droplets or aerosols aerosols- small particles in the air Do volcanoes increase or decrease
temperatures on Earth?